Keep the little people in your life safe – the important stuff!
All of our yummy teething necklaces are made from non-toxic food grade silicone, are FDA approved, BPA, PVC, phthalate, cadmium and lead free.
Clean with ease, either wash with warm, soapy water and hang up to air dry or pop in the dishwasher, simple!
SAFETY WARNING – This Product is NOT a Toy!
Please be aware that our silicone teething necklaces are NOT a toy, and should only be worn by big people (adults). To prevent the risk of choking or strangulation, never leave our necklaces with you inquisitive little ones unattended or unsupervised.
Always inspect our necklaces and wash with warm soapy water before use. If damaged, be safe and dispose of immediately.
Chewable as our necklace beads may be, the safety clasp is not so keep this away from the little chompers! Chewing on the clasp may also cause damage to the necklace.
Before using any product sold on this website, please read any safety warnings and following any instructions given on use.
Instructions on how to safely use teething necklaces and bangles are shown below:
Teddy&Millie Teething Necklaces & Bangles are designed to aid teething. We cannot guarantee pain-free teething as a result of wearing a teething necklace or teething bangle but in our experience and many others it can be beneficial for teething and other ailments.
By purchasing a teething necklace or teething bangle from us, you agree to take responsibility for the proper use of your necklace in accordance with the following instructions.
Teddy&Millie Teething Necklaces & Bangles are: Non-Toxic, Food Grade Silicone, Free from BPA, PVC, Phthalates, Latex, Lead & Cadmium or heavy metals.
IMPORTANT: Please read these instructions carefully as they include important safety warnings and your child’s safety may be affected if you do not follow these instructions.
- This product is NOT a toy. It should never be used as a toy.
- Direct adult supervision is required at all times when the product is in use.
- Babies and children should not be left alone with any teething products at any time.
- Teething products should only be worn by adults. When not wearing your teething necklace it must be kept out of reach and sight of children.
- The necklace should be cleaned before each use. To clean the teething necklace or bangle, hand-wash it with warm soapy water and air dry.
- The necklace must be checked for damage or signs of wear and tear before each use. Inspect the teething necklace or bangle carefully and ensure that it is undamaged by pulling at it in all directions. Discard if damaged or at first sign of wear and tear.
- Teething necklaces should be removed whilst sleeping to avoid risk of strangulation.
- Do not leave a teething necklace in direct sunlight or near a source of heat or leave in sterilising solution for longer than recommended, as this may weaken it.
If you have any queries about how to use the product, please contact us.
Disclaimer: We exclude, as far as is legally possible, all liability for any damage, loss, injury, claims, costs, expenses, professional fees and any other liability resulting out of improper use of a teething necklace and/or the failure to properly supervise any baby or child. This notice does not affect your legal rights.